WarnerMedia showcases some of the most iconic and cherished entertainment, news and sports brands in the world, but we are much more than that. WarnerMedia is truly where art meets science. Our combination of cutting-edge technology and an unrivaled commitment to groundbreaking storytelling builds a sense of community and meaningful connection that is shaping the future of media. We create rewarding opportunities across our entire family of brands, while championing a spirit of inclusion, innovation, self-development and support. Join WarnerMedia as we think big, live true and make the stories that move the world.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Sunday, July 10 at 11:59 PM PST
CNN Sports is looking for an all-star intern to experience, learn and assist in sports newsgathering and production for all CNN Platforms: TV & Digital.
• Interns assist sports newsgathering by providing event coverage support, logging interviews and game highlights, researching stories, and gathering video elements for edit.
• Interns assist sports production by researching and pitching story ideas, gathering video and producing graphic elements.
• Interns also assist the teams with basic administrative and production tasks.
• Passion for sports and a strong interest in storytelling
• Excellent communication (written & verbal) and interpersonal skills
• Detail-oriented and reliable
• Must be computer literate and well-versed in the areas of social media networks.
• Must be proficient with Adobe Premiere (or similar) video editing software
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Fall 2022 program dates are October 3rd – December 9th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) required
• Company-issued computer or secured remote access provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speaker sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn90xm-44-192-94-86-42 in your application.