Job Title: Game Day Systems Support Intern
Department: Information Technology
Reports To: SVP of Technology
FLSA: Hourly, Nonexempt
This position provides PC hardware & software support to the entire organization.
• Adhere to Cincinnati Reds Organization Policies and Procedures
• Act as a role model within and outside the Cincinnati Reds Organization
• Performs duties as workload necessitates
• Demonstrate flexible and efficient time management and ability to prioritize workload
• Meet Department productivity standards
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Primary contact for troubleshooting PC hardware, printers, and software malfunctions and connectivity
• Perform hardware and software installations and/or configuration changes for PC/LAN equipment
• Perform game day technical tasks (Wi-Fi, scanners, computers, iPad, audio video setup)
• Assist in evaluating needs and recommending hardware and software solutions for the ballpark
• Interact with vendor technical staff to resolve complex problems and get additional assistance when required
• Document incoming problem reports, problem diagnosis, escalation, and closure of all incidents
• Share in Game Day setup and testing
• Troubleshoot printer, copiers, and scanners
• Work on helpdesk request.
• Technical documentation
Experience, Education, and Licensure
Currently pursuing a bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Computer Information Technology or a related field required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Knowledge of Windows, Office, Mac OS, Networking, TCP/IP, Basic Hardware, Basic wiring, printer, laptop, and desktop troubleshooting
• Knowledge of imaging computers and loading and troubleshooting software conflicts
• Excellent customer service skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Able to communicate effectively with management and staff
Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
• Overtime hours may be required.
• Weekend work may sometimes be required.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds from the floor to desktop height.
• Inside work with no exposure to weather conditions.
This is a seasonal, internship opportunity and no benefits will be provided.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
The Cincinnati Reds are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Cincinnati Reds to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion or creed, sex, age, military or veteran status, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The above description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. Additional duties, as assigned, may become part of the job function. The duties listed above is, therefore, a partial representation not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
You MUST complete your application in the third-party system to be considered. Once you click 'Apply Now' you will be redirected to finish your application. Applicants who do not complete this step will not be considered.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzb263-44-200-77-92-42 in your application.