Intern - WBZ News
CBS Television Stations
WBZ News Internship / CBS Televisions Stations Newsroom Internship – (In-Person):
WBZ-TV & WSBK-TV is excited to offer an internship program opportunity to learn and be exposed to all facets of its daily Sports operations. The program will be an 10-weeks long (3 days a week), in-person Internship.
The summer 2023 internship program will run from June – August. This is an educational program designed for college students who are interested in pursuing a career in journalism and broadcasting. It will provide an opportunity for you to learn the operation of the department assigned to while, at the same time allow you to perform some of the job functions that are critical to the learning process.
• Our interns will be exposed to the fast-paced environment of our newsroom, and the many stories we chase, write and cover for all platforms, including broadcast, digital and streaming.
• Currently attending an accredited college, all majors/minors are welcome.
• Must be a junior or senior in Fall 2023.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and presentation skills.
• Must be available Nights and Weekends
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb2xmx-3-236-209-138-42 in your application.