Summer Intern - Broadcast Distribution Process & Documentation
Pluto TV, a Viacom company, is the leading free streaming television service in America with over 28 million users, delivering 100+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin. Consumer Product - Core features team of Pluto that drives the roadmap, strategy and definition of consumer-facing products and features across multiple streaming platforms (CTV, Mobile, Web)
The Tech Strategy Intern will support the Tech Strategy team in key initiatives. Tech Strategy is part of the Office of the Chief Technology Officer (CTO). The focus is on long-term planning and key initiatives around capabilities, maturity, org design, workflow processes, tech infrastructure, partnerships and vision.
• Assist head of tech strategy on key initiatives involving planning/analysis, including gap analysis, SWOT analysis, forecasting, managing and evaluating tech partners, producing docs and presentations, documenting workflows, performing data analysis, building dashboards, project managing key initiatives.
• Using analysis tools and scripting to gather / analyze data.
• Product presentations and documents around long-term strategic planning.
• Help build out vendor scorecards for buy vs. build analysis and vendor assessments.
• This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills.
• Project management skills.
• Data analytics skills
• Knowledge of tools such as Tableau, Salesforce, LucidChart and Jira.
• Technical knowledge sufficient to do assessments, perform gap analysis on current/future state.
• Preferred Majors: Business, Engineering, Data Science, Computer Science or Marketing.
• Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or bootcamp
• Must be at least 18 years old
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.