Summer Intern - Backend Software Engineering
Pluto TV, a Viacom company, is the leading free streaming television service in America with over 28 million users, delivering 100+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin. Consumer Product - Core features team of Pluto that drives the roadmap, strategy and definition of consumer-facing products and features across multiple streaming platforms (CTV, Mobile, Web)
This individual will identify opportunities to increase users, engagement and monetization on existing or new partner platforms through detailed analyses and robust insights. You will work with internal stakeholders, such as distribution, finance, growth marketing, business intelligence, etc. to provide guidance on how to scale key metrics and/or benchmark performance of partner platforms, including special projects that may arise during the internship.
• Running statistical analyses and modeling.
• Combining multiple datasets and visualizing data.
• Work with key stakeholders to provide guidance on how to scale metrics.
• This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Comfort with running statistical analyses and modeling, combining multiple datasets, and visualizing data.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent communication skills.
• SQL experience.
• Interest in TV/Media.
• Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or bootcamp
• Must be at least 18 years old
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.