Summer Intern - AwesomenessTV, Talent
Remote / Virtual
CBS Interactive, a division of CBS Corporation, is the premier online content network for information and entertainment. With more than 280 million people visiting its properties each month, CBS Interactive is a top Web property globally. Its portfolio of leading brands, which include CNET, CBS.com, CBSNews.com, CBSSports.com, GameSpot, TV.com, TVGuide.com and Last.fm, span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
The Content Strategy & Creative Partnerships team manages the digital brand health of CBS linear television and CBS All Access programming. We connect production, product, PR, distribution and marketing teams to protect and project the essence of our programs across consumer touch points, and we partner with third party platforms and producers to enhance our digital products and services.
Competitive analysis of other streaming platforms marketing and strategy efforts- and how those plans resonate in the marketplace through online, social, on-air and experiential activations. Additional responsibilities may include, but not limited to script coverage/ cut coverage of upcoming shows, brainstorming creative ideas to support the content slate and database maintenance of show materials.
• Script/cut coverage of upcoming shows
• Brainstorming creative ideas to support the content slate
• Database maintenance of show materials
• Presentation materials for select projects and meetings
• Weekly compilation of the competitive landscape
• This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Individual must be passionate and engaged within the television and entertainment space
• Should be familiar with streaming platforms
• People person who enjoys engaging with other team members
• Master multi-tasker
• Proficient (medium to advanced) in PowerPoint and Excel
You might also have -
• A background in an entertainment, communications business or marketing. Experience either by way of being a fan or having worked in all types of entertainment content - short-form, kids, drama, sci-fi, action & reality/ docu-series.
• Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or bootcamp
• Must be at least 18 years old
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.