Summer Intern - Social Media
CBS Sports Digital, a division of CBS Interactive, provides premium online and mobile content to the connected sports fan, including live and on-demand video, in-depth analysis, breaking news, scores and statistics across major pro and college sports through CBSSports.com and the CBS Sports apps.
CBS Interactive is looking for a highly-motivated college student looking to gain experience in the media marketing & partnerships space this summer. You will be a part of a team that supports CBS Sports HQ, our 24/7 streaming sports news network and all of our streaming sports properties on CBSSports.com and the CBS Sports App. You will be involved with day-to-day partnership management including with Amazon, Roku & Apple as well as internal partners like CBS All Access, CBS Sports broadcast team and CBS Sports Network.
We are looking for someone with a passion for sports and a keen attention to detail/organization. You have excellent communication skills, a willingness to seek a range of challenges in the marketing space and enjoy a fast paced work environment.
• Work on marketing campaigns and support plans to drive tune-in to a wide variety of live sporting events (college football, NFL on CBS, UEFA Champions League, NWSL, and more) while working in partnership with internal and external teams.
• Help with the development of tracking links and reporting as it corresponds to each marketing campaign
• Collect recap materials such as screenshots, video/audio clips and help chip in to campaign post-mortems
• Assist in maintaining the sports programming calendar on a weekly basis and update roadmaps for partners
• Keep a pulse on industry updates and competitor campaigns for a better understanding of landscape
• This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines
• Full-time, 40 hours per week
• A self-starter
• Proactive, organized, detail-oriented and able to follow detailed instructions
• Passionate about sports
• Ability to prioritize and balance multiple projects.
• Proficiency in Excel and/or Google Sheets and PowerPoint and/or Google Slides
• Strong communication (written, verbal, presentation) skills essential; can collaborate effectively across various departments.
• Proven ability to meet deadlines.
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.