Summer Intern - Content Strategy
Remote / Virtual
CBS Interactive, a division of CBS Corporation, is the premier online content network for information and entertainment. With more than 280 million people visiting its properties each month, CBS Interactive is a top Web property globally. Its portfolio of leading brands, which include CNET, CBS.com, CBSNews.com, CBSSports.com, GameSpot, TV.com, TVGuide.com and Last.fm, span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
Viacom Digital Studios (VDS), a premier team at ViacomCBS, is a leading digital content studio focused on young mobile viewers. ViacomCBS has a clear vision: to be the premier destination where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing the best entertainment to our global audiences, and we know our company runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees. Through television, film, digital content, live events, merchandise, studio production and more, we connect with billions of people in nearly every country in the world. At ViacomCBS, you will have the opportunity to develop your professional career at the home of iconic brands like BET, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount and others.
Intern will work with the talent team for AwesomenessTV, the destination for Gen Z content, where they will see the ins-and-outs of the talent world. The team books digital creators and influencers in a variety of programming that lives on platforms like YouTube.
• On social media platforms discovering new and up-and-coming talent. This can include Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, and YouTube.
• Creation of talent presentations and decks.
• Updating talent tracking documents.
• Being on-set with talent, including virtual and in-person shoots (pending Covid-19).
• Talent gifting.
• This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Interest in talent and casting, specifically digital native talent.
• The ability to be discreet, as we work with high-profile talent.
• Passion for social media, including Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, and YouTube.
• Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or bootcamp
• Must be at least 18 years old
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.