Summer Intern - VH1 Digital Production
New York, NY
CBS Interactive, a division of CBS Corporation, is the premier online content network for information and entertainment. With more than 280 million people visiting its properties each month, CBS Interactive is a top Web property globally. Its portfolio of leading brands, which include CNET, CBS.com, CBSNews.com, CBSSports.com, GameSpot, TV.com, TVGuide.com and Last.fm, span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
The Emerging Products Group is charged with discovering where ViacomCBS fans will be entertained next. The team does this by delivering interactive experiences via emerging technologies like augmented reality, voice interactivity, computer vision and more.
The team is currently seeking an Internship candidate to work alongside the team in building innovative digital experiences for brands like Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central and more.
• Organizing team meetings and touch points
• Assisting in the development of new products & features via testing, asset collection, and other related tasks
• Acquiring devices (phones, tablets, smart speakers) for the team to test with
• Researching exciting emerging technologies and industry news
• Contributing ideas around new emerging products & technology
• This is a paid internship and can also be for university credit if it meets your university's guidelines
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• A strong interest in new interactive technologies and experiences - AR/VR, Voice interactivity, gaming, and more.
• An basic understanding of media production (video/image/audio file types)
• Attention to detail and confidence to ask lots of questions
• Strong organization skills
You might also have -
• A strong love for entertainment and iconic series like SpongeBob SquarePants and The Daily Show
• A passion for design - whether it's product design, designing powerpoint slides, audio design, etc
• A pulse on the intersection of entertainment and technology
• Intern must be a student currently enrolled in an accredited college, university or bootcamp
• Must be at least 18 years old
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.