We are recruiting for the next class of Activision Blizzard's summer MBA interns. These participants will work in critical roles across Activision Blizzard, Activision Publishing, and Blizzard Entertainment in Southern California. They will contribute to key business functions, while developing networks and experiences designed to accelerate their careers.
Our 2023 MBA summer intern class will have the opportunity to apply for our 2-year general management Rotation Program via an expedited process upon successful completion of the internship.
• Currently enrolled in business school and graduating by May/June of 2024.
• 3+ years full-time work experience.
• Candidates must be available for a 10-week internship starting mid-June, relocating to Santa Monica, California or Irvine, California
• Demonstrated experience in project management and the ability to work collaboratively across multiple teams.
• Ability to steer others through influence and teamwork signifying advanced interpersonal and relationship management skills.
• Skillfully use data to research complex information and produce summaries utilizing excellent numerical and statistical skills.
• Can move nimbly between strategy and execution.
• Superb presentation skills with the ability to adjust to various audiences ranging from senior leaders, external partners, and cross functional peers.
• Self-motivated and driven.
• Consulting experience is a plus
• Work on business-critical projects and teams that have a direct impact on the company.
• Build your knowledge base with trainings designed to provide a deep dive into new products/service delivery methods, corporate strategy, game development processes, and more.
• Participate in networking events with your team members, cohort, development studio employees, and executives.
Possible functional assignments with the potential to pipeline into the Rotational program include but are not limited to:
• Business Development
• Marketing - Global Publishing
• Marketing - Digital Commerce
• Studio Management
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roj7w1-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.