Spring Virtual Intern - Product Marketing
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday October 29 at 11:59 PM EST
This is an exciting opportunity to work for B/R at Turner Sports. Bleacher Report, a WarnerMedia company, makes it as easy as possible to be a sports fan by defining the moments that matter. Empowering, personal and community driven, its vision for making sports bigger than the game has led to unmatched engagement on social media, where it consistently ranks as the No. 1 digital and social brand. Bleacher Report also provides an industry-leading fan experience on mobile devices through its unparalleled app experience. This year Bleacher Report was ranked as one of the 'World's Most Innovative Companies' by Fast Company.
The Product Marketing Intern will aide in identifying products, solutions, and strategies that will enable the marketing organization, and its partners, to better understand our Fans. This position will focus on identifying best-in-class solutions from acquisition, retention, feedback and testing, and will assist with the implementation of these capabilities into our B/R ecosphere.
• Work with the in-house creative unit on creative requests for all paid and organic marketing placements inclusive of display, social, app and partner assets.
• Curate consumer facing copy for growth and lifecycle marketing campaigns.
• Manage all B/R Product Marketing email strategies while implementing an A/B test plan and identifying new ways to engage our audience.
• Manage tracking & performance of all A/B test plans across multi-channel platforms and provide insights from each campaign.
• Manage, QA & organization all marketing assets
• Work across digital product organization coordinating product launches
• Must be able to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Ability to work in ambiguous environments
• Creative and analytical problem-solving capabilities
• Strong interpersonal skills and ''can-do'' attitude
• Must be detail oriented
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience required
• Follow and analyze market/industry trends to better position products
• Past experience in launching consumer-facing digital products
• Detail-oriented, with experience working with product organizations
• Highly collaborative, working across multiple stakeholders
• Students must be currently enrolled in a college degree program for the full duration of the internship
• Spring 2022 program dates are January 24th - April 15th; must be available for full program duration
• Part-time schedule (16-24 hours/week) designed to work around class schedule
• Company-issued computer provided for the duration of the internship program.
• Competitive salary; relocation is not provided
• Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
• Networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals
• Engaging events including executive speakers sessions, professional development workshops, and more
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d98z6z-3-237-16-210-42 in your application.