Intern - Creative Video
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Creative Video Internship (Summer 2021)
Creative Content Team – Creative Video Internship (Editor)
The Baltimore Orioles are looking for individuals with passionate minds for social and digital content creation. This is a great opportunity to earn college credit while learning and assisting the Orioles' Creative Content team. We are looking for all summer/seasonal interns! This internship will be completed remotely.
The Creative Video Intern will support the Creative Content staff in editing video content for:
• Social platforms, including Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Facebook
• The official team website and YouTube channel
• Other Orioles Digital destinations
• In-park video board features and corporate partners
This individual will need to be experienced in the following:
• Videography, editing and production
• Graphic design and motion graphics are a plus
• Other Creative opportunities within the team
This position does not entail on-camera opportunities.
• Candidates must demonstrate proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically Premiere, Photoshop, and AfterEffects.
• Coursework and/or previous professional/internship experience in video content creation is preferred.
• Flexible schedules and ability to work nights and weekends are a plus.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a cover letter, your portfolio and your resume for consideration. If you know of someone who could be a good fit, please tell them of this opportunity. We are looking to fill ASAP.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The duties listed do not represent an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
The Baltimore Orioles Are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Baltimore Orioles to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion or creed, sex, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gp1330-34-236-187-155-42 in your application.