- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionIntern – Business Analytics
• Must be a senior or postgraduate student, or within one-year post-graduation with preferred majors of Data Analytics, Business, or another quantitative major, pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university. (If you do not meet the internship requirements, please do not apply.)
• Maximum of 20 hours per week
Term: July 2023 – May 2024 (exact dates to be determined)
The Arizona Diamondbacks are looking for an enthusiastic and inquisitive intern to join their Business Analytics team. The candidate should have interests in database management, market research, sales/lead strategy, and business analytics. The primary function of the internship will revolve around supporting our internal CRM application but will have opportunities to assist in other department functions.
The D-backs Business Analytics team is responsible for CRM/database management, ticket pricing, statistical modeling, market research/survey, marketing/sales analytics and reporting, and corporate partnership research and reporting.
• Assist Customer Analyst with administrative CRM tasks
• Assist with data entry and cleansing, ensuring data accuracy and consistency
• Assist with CRM lead creation and distribution to ticket sales teams
• Help with report and dashboard creation (Tableau, R, Excel and other reporting tools)
• Assist with market research on our Corporate Partners and reporting metrics
• Provide support duties to the business analytics team and handle miscellaneous projects as needed
• Proficient in Word, Excel, etc.
• Basic Microsoft SQL query skills a plus
• Basic Tableau skills a plus
• Ability to handle confidential information
• Detail oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent work ethic
The Arizona Diamondbacks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d54643-18-207-240-77-42 in your application.