Virtual Intern - Game Security Tea,
Job DescriptionYour Platform
Activision is looking for a talented and innovative student to join our Game Security team. We thrive on a culture of collaboration, respect, and fun. A student in this role will receive a meaningful project and an unparalleled experience. We'll provide the tools and resources you need to learn. The challenging and creative work you do throughout your time with us will directly impact our games.
This opportunity will be 100% virtual.
• Learn what it takes to protect our games.
• Gain experience working in the forefront of the gaming industry where the environment and work is dynamic
• Collaborate with some of the best engineers in the industry
• Utilize analytical thinking to balance design and operational excellence to help our teams drive innovation
• Expand your skills and learn new technology
• Must be pursuing a bachelors, masters, or PhD and graduating December 2021 or later.
• Computer Science Degree or similar preferred
• Experience with web development, Linux system administration and Bash
• Practical facility with cloud environment like AWS, system operation tools and databases is helpful
• Knowledge of application security, cryptography and related domains
• Must have a deep passion for cyber security showcased through CTF competitions, research papers, clubs, or personal projects
Headquartered in Santa Monica, CA, Activision operates at the intersection of technology, entertainment, esports, and consumer products. Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games, we are the creators of some of the world's biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our portfolio includes Call of Duty®, Crash Bandicoot™, Spyro™, Tony Hawk's™: Pro Skater™, and Sekiro™.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d222w5-3-236-222-124-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.