Summer 2021 Intern - Analytics
Santa Monica, CA
Job Title:Corporate Communications Internship
Corporate Communications Internship
Activision Blizzard is looking for talented and innovative students to join our team for the 2021 summer. We thrive on a culture of collaboration, respect, and fun. All Activision Blizzard interns will receive a meaningful project and an unparalleled experience. We'll provide the tools and resources you need to learn. The challenging and creative work you do throughout your internship will directly impact the game you are contributing on. Internships will be offered at our development studios across the country as well as Activision Blizzard's corporate headquarters.
We are currently planning on having our internships in-person. With that said, the safety of our employees is a top priority and we are comfortable transitioning our internship to be 100% virtual if needed.
• Support the execution of the Corporate External Communications strategy and plan
• Develop a variety of externally facing written content
• Edit copy and provide content feedback
• Become a content expert by developing a deep understanding of the organization's mission and impact of its work
• Actively engage in media outreach and prioritizing media opportunities
• Assist with preparation of talking points, speeches, presentations and other supporting material to promote the company brand among target audience
• Partner with cross-functional departments to support the communications strategy
• Currently enrolled in a university or college ( M aster's program preferred) and graduating Dec 2021 or later
• Available for a 12 week internship starting late-May or late-June
• Comfortable living in Los Angeles over the summer
• Must have excellent understanding of effective media relations practices and working knowledge of media outreach approaches
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are a must
• Entrepreneurial and a hands-on style with a strong bias for action and results while working effectively in an innovative, unstructured environment that values collaboration without ego
• Operates at a high level of intensity, acting with a sense of urgency without sacrificing excellence
• Outstanding organization and project management skills, with ability to see big picture and have attention to meticulous detail
• Exposure to crisis comms or crisis comms theory is a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Application requires a Resume and link to a writing sample(s)
Headquartered in Santa Monica, CA, Activision Blizzard
operates at the intersection of technology, Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI), a member of the S&P 500, is one the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and sits at the intersection of media, technology, and entertainment. Activision Blizzard has operations throughout the world and its games are played in 196 countries.
We delight hundreds of millions of monthly active users around the world through franchises including Activisionʹs Call of Duty®, Crash Bandicoot™, Spyro™, Tony Hawk's™: Pro Skater™, and Sekiro™; Blizzardʹs World of Warcraft®, Overwatch®, Hearthstone®, Diablo®, StarCraft®, and Heroes of the Storm®; and Kingʹs Candy Crush™, Pet Rescue™, Bubble Witch™ and Farm Heroes™. More information about Activision Blizzard and its products and services can be found on the company's website, www.activisionblizzard.com.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.