- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job Title:Archive Internship
Activision is looking for talented and innovative students to join our team for the 2021 summer. We thrive on a culture of collaboration, respect, and fun. All Activision interns will receive a meaningful project and an unparalleled experience. We'll provide the tools and resources you need to learn. The challenging and creative work you do throughout your internship will directly impact the game you are contributing on. Internships will be offered at our development studios across the country as well as Activision's corporate headquarters.
We are currently planning on having our internships in-person. With that said, the safety of our employees is a top priority and we are comfortable transitioning our internship to be 100% virtual if needed.
• Support Central Technology's Director of IP and Collaboration in Los Angeles, CA, with various projects over the summer
• Help development studios work together more effectively by contributing to a centralized database of game assets
• Spend a summer focusing on a meaningful project that directly impacts game development while having an unparalleled experience.
• Participate in learning and development tech talks to understand how our employees come together to launch AAA games
• Get to know your fellow interns at your location through various social events
• Enrolled in a Masters of Library and Information Sciences (MILS) program and graduating Dec 2021 or later
• Available for a 12-week internship starting on late May or late June
• Extensive project management skills and a desire to explore the entertainment industry
• Has an u nderstanding of taxonomy
• Highly creative , organized, and ab le to work from feedback and direction
• Demonstrated proactiveness and inquisitive nature
• Working knowledge of SQL or web development is a plus
Headquartered in Santa Monica, CA, Activision operates at the intersection of technology, entertainment, esports, and consumer products. Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games, we are the creators of some of the world's biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our portfolio includes Call of Duty®, Crash Bandicoot™, Spyro™, Tony Hawk's™: Pro Skater™, and Sekiro™.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.