- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Software Engineering Co-op – January – August 2021
As a crucial part of the development team, your mission will be to collaborate with team members and others to deliver AAA quality code. In the spirit of inclusion, we encourage all to apply!
The Software Engineer Co-Op is a temporary position limited to college students entering into their junior year of school with a sanctioned co-op program allowing them to work fulltime for at least one semester and the summer. Students entering into a Master program will also be considered. This is a 7-8 month period either Jan-Aug or May-Dec however we can be flexible depending on availability and course work.
• Implement and debug software that shatters existing limitations and adds new capabilities
• Participate in design and code reviews
• Follow group standards and best practices
• Work under the direction of senior engineers and seek guidance when working in new areas
• Collaborate effectively with other disciplines including art, design and audio
• Document completed designs, tools and code
• Currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Master's program in CS, Game Development or related field at a college with a sanctioned co-op program
• Experience developing games for personal or class projects
• Very strong aptitude in C++
• Strong aptitude in math and analytical thinking
• A positive attitude and ability to work on a multi-discipline team
• A strong desire to learn and understand the technologies involved in game creation
• A passion for developing high quality games
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d974k4-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.