Intern - Concept Art - Central Studios
Santa Monica, CA
UI/UX Intern ship
Please note that we are currently planning on having our internships in-person. With that said, the safety of our employees is a top priority, and we are comfortable transitioning our internship to be 100% virtual if needed . Internship
opportunities available at Infinity Ward, High Moon Studios, and Activision Corporate.
• Must be a current student pursuing their bachelors, masters, or PhD and graduating December 2022 or later.
• Available for a 12-week internship starting May 23 rd
or June 21 st
• Passionate about learning what it takes to be a successful contributor in the video game industry.
• Candidates must apply with a resume and a link to their code samples to be considered.
• Experience using design tools such as Sketch , XD, or similar .
• Knowledge of best practices for games, websites, and mobile apps
• Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently within a team environment
• Work with UI/UX teams on one of Activision's award winning franchises
• Work closely with a mentor to design and implement UI and/or UX
• Work on doing research, gathering reference, creating wireframes, mockups, and prototypes for new and existing websites and mobile apps.
• Expand your skills and learn new technology.
• Spend a summer focusing on a meaningful project that directly impacts game development while having an unparalleled experience.
• Participate in learning and development tech talks to understand how our employees come together to launch AAA games
• Get to know your fellow interns at your location through various social events
Activision is looking for talented and innovative students to join our team for the 20 22 summer . We thrive on a culture of collaboration, respect, and fun. All Activision interns will receive a meaningful project and an unparalleled experience. We'll provide the tools and resources you need to learn. The challenging and creative work you do throughout your internship will directly impact the game you are contributing on. Internships will be offered at our development studios across the country as well as Activision's corporate headquarters.
Headquartered in Santa Monica, CA, Activision operates at the intersection of technology, entertainment, esports, and consumer products. Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games, we are the creators of some of the world's biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our portfolio includes Call of Duty®, Crash Bandicoot™, Spyro™, Tony Hawk's™: Pro Skater™, and Sekiro ™.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color , religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against
on the basis of disability.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwn0kj-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.