Intern - Technical Writer
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionPlayer Profile
• Must be pursuing a bachelors, masters, or PhD in Journalism , Communications, Technology or r elated field and graduating December 2023
• Available for a 12-week internship starting in late May or mid June
• Strong interpersonal and relationship management skills
• Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent analytical, verbal, and written skills
• Candidates must apply with a resume and a link to their code samples to be considered
• We love hearing from anyone who is enthusiastic about changing the games industry. Not sure you meet all qualifications ? Let us decide! Research shows that women and members of other under-represented groups tend to not apply to jobs when they think they may not meet every qualification, when, in fact, they often do! At Activision Blizzard, we are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and strongly encourage you to apply.
Technical Writer Intern– As a Technical Writer Intern, you will develop, deliver, and maintain high-quality internal documentation on key areas that affect multiple business teams, such as workflows, tools, and APIs.
• Understand many technicalities of what we do
• Develop and deliver great documentation within agreed time schedules
• Read rough technical specifications and notes and translate potentially sophisticated concepts into easy-to-understand content
• Continuously refine how we author, publish, maintain, and deliver technical documentation
At Activision Blizzard we are dedicated to creating the most epic entertainment experiences, driven by our company values and passion, Activision Blizzard creates worlds with the focus to entertain the universe. We are looking for talented and innovative students to join our team for the 2023 summer. All interns will receive a meaningful project and an unparalleled experience. We'll provide the tools and resources you need to learn. The challenging and creative work you do throughout your internship will directly impact the team you are contributing on.
All interns will be given the choice to work remotely or relocate to the internship location. The company will cover relocation services and will provide a living stipend to supplement housing, utility, and office supply costs.
Activision Blizzard is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color , religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against
on the basis of disability.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d50yb1-3-239-119-61-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.