- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionProject Manager Intern (Dublin)
Demonware is a member of the Activision family of studios. We work alongside engineers and creatives at our AAA partner studios and deliver the online and data services required by our franchises. We craft, develop, and host services for some of the world's biggest video game franchises, including Call of Duty and Crash Bandicoot.
We are a technology-driven company with a commitment to openness. This means collaborating to solve problems, the freedom to talk to anyone, and the best idea wins. We take the work seriously; ourselves, not so much.
Demonware has offices in Dublin, Ireland; Vancouver, Canada; California, United States of America; and Shanghai, China.
Big ideas, small egos.
Demonware hosts millions of concurrently connected users. Technologies we use, but are not limited to, Python, Linux, MySQL, C++, and Erlang. We solve tough problems on a day to day basis, and interns have a big impact on what we do. We've had interns commit code and have it running in production within the first three days of joining.
We also like to have fun while we're working hard. We dress casually, we have flexible hours, and we have kickass coffee.
Demonware Dublin is looking for an intern Project Manger to work on the project responsible for global data regulation compliance including but not restricted to GDPR and CCPA. You will have a unique opportunity to work with and learn from experts in this critical area.
• Assist Senior project manager and Engineering Manager in overseeing schedules and milestone management.
• Create and update project documentation
• Manage project dependencies, risks and contingency plans.
• Implement and improve project management processes and deliverables
• Provide consistent updates on the project to assigned stakeholders
• Build and run automated ticketing solutions in JIRA and Confluence
• Understanding of Project Management tooling and best practices
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly organised, motivated, flexible and strong level of ownership
• Industry recognised Project Management certification i.e. Prince2
• Demonstrated ability to get things done in a timely manner
• Demonstrates a strong commitment to fostering a positive and respectful work environment. The ideal candidate will promote teamwork, open communication and a culture of mutual respect.
The internship duration will be 12 months
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmpk92-18-206-48-243-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.