- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Job DescriptionActivision is looking for talented and innovative students to join our Central Technology team in Manchester for 12 months starting in June 2024. We are looking for students that will have just graduated, or will be able to do a placement year during their final year of their education.
We thrive on a culture of collaboration, respect, and fun. All Activision interns will work on important projects and gain unparalleled experience. We'll provide the tools and resources you need to learn. The challenging and creative work you do throughout your internship will directly impact the game you are contributing to. This team is located in Manchester, but may involve some working from home.
The safety of our employees is our top priority.
• Work with engineers on one of Activision's award-winning franchises
• Work closely with a mentor to design, implement, and debug software that drives the next generation of game development
• Expand your skills and learn new technology
• Must be a current student enrolled in a university or college
• Available for a 12-month fulltime internship starting in June
• Proven ability to work on medium to large scale games, apps or tools
• Passionate about learning what it takes to be a successful engineer in the video game industry
• Candidates must apply with a resume and a link to their demos/code samples to be considered
Headquartered in Santa Monica, California, Activision operates at the intersection of technology, entertainment, esports, and consumer products. Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games, we are the creators of some of the world's biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our portfolio includes Call of Duty®, Crash Bandicoot™, Spyro™, Tony Hawk's™: Pro Skater™, and Sekiro™.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv8x1n-18-207-129-175-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.