Intern - Character Art
Woodland Hills, CA
Photogrammetry Art Internship
Please note that we are currently planning on having our internships in-person. With that said, the safety of our employees is a top priority and we are comfortable transitioning our internship to be 100% virtual if needed . Internship opportunities available at Infinity Ward.
• Must be a current student pursuing their bachelors, masters, or PhD and graduating December 2022 or later.
• Available for a 12-week internship starting May 23 rd
or June 21 st .
• Can demonstrate strong artistic sensibilities, robust technical skills, and strong work ethic.
• Passionate about learning what it takes to be a successful artist in the video game industry.
• Candidates must apply with a resume and portfolio link to be considered.
Internship Opportunit y
Photogrammetry Artist: Work closely with our Photogrammetry team to create realistic scans of our worlds,
objects and materials. Help to catalog and create a '' MegaScans '' for the game industry.
• Proficient in Content Creation Packages like 3DS Max or Maya.
• Good understanding of photography, camera equipment and lighting.
• Interest in capturing real-life objects and surfaces to create realistic game art.
• Learn how to create realistic environments and 3D models, using scanned models and materials.
• Interest and able to work outside, off-site for possible field trips to acquire content for teams and levels.
• Work with artist and animators on one of Activision's award-winning franchises.
• Help make new characters, environments, concepts, animations, UI, and/or armor.
• Work closely with a mentor to improve technical skills, artistic sensibilities, and a strong work ethic.
Activision is looking for talented and innovative students to join our team for the 202 2 summer . We thrive on a culture of collaboration, respect, and fun. All Activision interns will receive a meaningful project and an unparalleled experience. We'll provide the tools and resources you need to learn. The challenging and creative work you do throughout your internship will directly impact the game you are contributing on. Internships will be offered at our development studios across the country as well as Activision's corporate headquarters.
Headquartered in Santa Monica, CA, Activision operates at the intersection of technology, entertainment, esports, and consumer products. Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games, we are the creators of some of the world's biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our portfolio includes Call of Duty®, Crash Bandicoot™, Spyro ™, Tony Hawk's™: Pro Skater™, and Sekiro™.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color , religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against
on the basis of disability.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpxkox-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.