Intern - Network Software Engineering Apprenticeship
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
You will be joining a new 2-year training program to build network software engineering skills. You will spend roughly a third of your time building your networking competency and the rest as a member of our development team.
As a Junior Network Engineer, your mission will be to learn and grown in the network engineering space and to collaborate with team members to deliver AAA-quality code. In the spirit of inclusion, we encourage all to apply!
This is a Full-Time position at our studio in Albany, New York.
You will be responsible for:
• Learning about network engineering via instruction, self-directed study, and practical coding.
• Contributing to and improving the training program.
• Utilizing your technical skills, you will collaborate with game designers, visual artists, audio designers, and other specialists to design and propel AAA game development.
• Exemplify and promote standards for code, design, development, debugging, optimization, review, testing, and documentation
• Establish mutual trust and respect among your teammates, and celebrating in each other's success
• You have an interest in learning about network engineering. Prior knowledge is a plus.
• No experience required. Prior professional experience in related fields is a plus.
• You possess a deep understanding of object-oriented programming in a variety of languages including C++
• You have experience with working on PC and console platforms.
• You excel in working as part of a team
• You possess a real passion for developing high-quality games
• You have earned a Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline or equivalent experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy70om-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.