Summer 2021 Intern - Cyber Security
Santa Monica, CA
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
The Legal department has an opportunity for a talented intern to help support our team for the Spring term. Duties may include:
• Assistance with corporate legal matters, including review of company policies, benchmarking and corporate governance research
• Preparation of general corporate statements
• Preparation of the company reports
• Assistance with corporate legal matters related to the Board of Directors, such as preparation for Board and Committee meetings
• Preparation of employment agreements and separation agreements
• Litigation support for employment-related claims
• Research and writing in related areas
• Candidates must be currently enrolled in a related degree program and eligible to receive school credit. This internship is unpaid.
At Activision, we believe great games start with great people. But this place is not for just anyone… it's for the best.
We've been writing video game history since 1979, elevating ourselves to be one of the most influential and successful interactive entertainment companies in the world. Our company's mission is to tirelessly pursue both creative excellence and commercial success, focusing deeply on blockbuster franchises that have redefined pop culture. We achieve that through our immensely talented development teams, and the operational expertise of our management, marketing, and corporate services.
The people who work here are highly engaged in what they do and with whom they work. Why? We expect that our people will deliver results that impact the company from their very first day, and every day after that. Our people learn and grow quickly, and everyone is continually challenged to take their ''game'' to the next level. Our annual goals are nothing short of ''Make History.'' Are you ready? If so, we welcome you to apply and join our amazing team.
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.