- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Cyber Security Internship
Please note that we are currently planning on having our internships in-person. With that said, the safety of our employees is a top priority and we are comfortable transitioning our internship to be 100% virtual if needed .
• Must be pursuing a bachelors, masters, or PhD and graduating December 2022 or later.
• Computer Science Degree or similar preferred
• Available for a 12-week internship starting in late May or late June
• Passionate about learning what it takes to be a successful engineer in the video game industry
• Candidates must apply with a resume and a link to their code samples to be considered
Games Information Security Internship: Learn what it takes to protect our games. If you have experience or interest in security and cryptography then this is the team for you. This internship is located in Los Angeles, CA.
• Experience with web development, Linux system administration and Bash
• Practical facility with cloud environment like AWS, system operation tools and databases is helpful
• Knowledge of application security, cryptography and related domains
• Must be actively involved with capture the flag and/or other security competitions. Please have these competitions outlined on your resume.
Global Information Security Internship: The Global Information Security Intern reports into Global Information Security team and maintains strong relations with all Line of Business technology groups. This person will work closely with several key individuals and teams to analyze and assess vulnerabilities in the infrastructure (software, hardware, networks), security assessments, and security incident response. This internship is located in Los Angeles, CA.
• Basic security, networking, and operating system (Windows, Linux, Solaris, OS X) knowledge
• Basic IT troubleshooting
• Must work well in a team environment and have strong communication
• Demonstrated flexibility and ability to adapt to changing organizational need
• Effective interpersonal skills to coordinate efforts and work with other internal and external organizations
• Gain experience working in the forefront of the gaming industry where the environment and work is dynamic
• Collaborate with some of the best engineers in the industry
• Utilize analytical thinking to balance design and operational excellence to help our teams drive innovation
• Expand your skills and learn new technology
• Spend a summer focusing on a meaningful project that directly impacts game development while having an unparalleled experience.
• Participate in learning and development tech talks to understand how our employees come together to launch AAA games
• Spend a summer in Los Angeles
Activision is looking for talented and innovative students to join our team for the 202 2 summer . We thrive on a culture of collaboration, respect, and fun. All Activision interns will receive a meaningful project and an unparalleled experience. We'll provide the tools and resources you need to learn. The challenging and creative work you do throughout your internship will directly impact the game you are contributing on. Internships will be offered at our development studios across the country as well as Activision's corporate headquarters.
Headquartered in Santa Monica, CA, Activision operates at the intersection of technology, entertainment, esports, and consumer products. Activision is more than just the leading developer and publisher of video games, we are the creators of some of the world's biggest, most ground-breaking titles in the industry. Our portfolio includes Call of Duty®, Crash Bandicoot™, Spyro™, Tony Hawk's™: Pro Skater™, and Sekiro™.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gxowy1-3-229-142-91-42 in your application.
Find More Jobs Like This
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.