- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
Office Location: Amstelveen, The Netherlands
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain.
To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
As a Consumer products intern you will support the senior consumer products manager in delivering successful consumer product programs against Call of Duty, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro and Activision Classics across the international region (Central Europe, Eastern Europe, The Middle East and ANZ), working with internal brand teams, ATVI Corporate team including product development, finance and legal as well as external licensing agents, licensees / brand partners.
We are looking for a multitasker who is passionate about what they do and not afraid to get stuck in and be instrumental in the day to day activities. The Consumer Products Intern will also be responsible for sharing marketing, PR, sales and retail materials.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Research and provide competitive benchmarking against external CP programs and present findings to the CP team, identifying opportunities
• Work with external licensing partners and agents on financial reporting, evaluating risks and opportunities on a quarterly basis
• Manage collection of CP materials and organize on a common drive to share regularly with the wider team
• Work with external licensees in providing samples across all categories and manage the stock list
• Co-ordinate and communicate ATVI retail / marketing initiatives with external partners and agents
• Facilitate marketing asset delivery to agents and licensees
• Manage up to date licensee lists / retailer database and product catalogues, providing updates to the team on a quarterly basis
• Support the CP team on internal / external events, attending where needed
• Provide external partners and agencies UpToDate communication, presentations, materials
• Creation of internal and external presentations
• Regional and international travel, as required
We are looking for a university business / marketing student who is looking for an internship that will challenge and grow your experience within the entrainment industry working across different areas of the consumer product division broadening your knowledge and experience in a working environment.
• Interested in learning more about merchandise, product development, distribution and marketing within the entertainment sector
• A multitasker and a team-player
• Fully committed to the position
• Enjoy change in a fast-paced environment but can retain focus on what's at hand
• Flexible, creative and always looking for solutions
• Adherence to deadlines
• Have done / can do / will do approach
• Pragmatic thinker, not afraid to work outside the box
• Drive for results
• Actively communicates
• A high degree of accuracy, care and attention to detail
• Analytical mindset
• At least intermediate level in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Passion for gaming
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.