Full Time Job
Live Events & Sponsorship Executive
Universal Music Group
- Full Time
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
UMG is in search of a Live Events & Sponsorship Executive to be based in Kuala Lumpur.
About the role:
Live Events and Sponsorship
• Assist and identify opportunities in all aspects of content, product development, marketing, analysis and customer acquisition
• Support budget management, project / campaign implementation, reporting and client administration.
• Assist in creating business deck for pitching and sales purposes
• Assist sales team with pitches and events
• Executing confirmed deal deliverables
• Work with partners and brands on event / campaign execution
• Manage and assist artist on their day to day schedule
• Pitch for shows, engagement, endorsement deal with potential partners
• Evaluate new artists and projects for their potential opportunities
• Keeping up to latest trends and make recommendations to management for opportunities to the artiste.
• Superb relationship builder with excellent coordination and project delivery skills
• At least 1 years of Account Management, Marketing, artiste management and/or Sales experience
• Experience working within a creative, live events or media agency preferred
• Love music!
• Experience with artist management would be highly advantageous
• Willing to travel
• Fluent in English & Mandarin, verbally & written
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Universal Music GroupWe are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site