Los Angeles, CA US
Producer (Apex Legends)
Respawn Entertainment is hiring! Learn more about our studio and values at respawn.com/studio.
We are looking for an experienced Producer who will embrace our philosophy and share their hard earned expertise to help us create an incredible experience for our players. We're picturing someone who can facilitate communication across the team, support cross-functional workflow dependencies, identify and mitigate risks, and be a key component in our team hitting our development goals.
What you'll do...
• Be a leader on the Production team.
• Collaboration with leads on capacity planning and schedule management for one or more game disciplines.
• Focus on development processes, identifying inefficiencies and introducing production and development process improvements.
• Be a conduit of communication between departments, and provide support to the team in a variety of different capacities.
• Work closely with the Production team and department leads, identifying and informing the team of any issues or needs.
• Look at long term strategies for any potential roadblocks and proactively address them.
• Partner with department leads, supporting their teams and their priorities.
• Drive features from initial requests through release.
• Combat inertia, act as a force to keep moving things forward.
• Identify and resolve team issues.
• Partner effectively with other team members to support overall efforts of the department, and help define and encourage production best practices.
Ideally you will have...
• Experience as an Producer on AAA game/s through the full development cycle, from concept to ship.
• 3+ years' experience as an embedded member of a studio development team is ideal.
• Strong communications skills.
• Growing knowledge of game development, and a strong willingness to learn.
• Proactive tendencies and an endless motor.
• Sense of urgency and a desire to get things done.
• Ability to self-motivate and help motivate others.
• Smart with strong intuition.
• Familiarity with Jira and Confluence.
• Ability to juggle many tasks at once.
• Strong people skills. Empathy for fixing the problems of others, respect for others' time.
• Intense passion for video games.
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your resume and we will get back to you once we have reviewed.
In addition to opportunities for creative impact and professional growth which come with being a member of our team, working at Respawn has many other perks and benefits! Learn more at respawn.com/perks.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site