Traffic Operations Coordinator
Culver City, CA US
Amazon Studios launched in 2010 as a new way to develop feature films and episodic series-one that's open to great ideas from creators and audiences around the world. Amazon Studios' Original Content for Prime Video is available to global Prime members, bringing customers the Golden Globe-winning and Emmy-winning series Fleabag, The Marvelous Mrs Maisel, Transparent and Mozart in the Jungle along with original hits like Jack Ryan, The Boys, El Corazon de Sergio Ramos, The Grand Tour, All or Nothing, and The Man in the High Castle.
IMDb TV, launched in 2019, is a free, ad-supported streaming video channel that enables customers to watch hit TV shows, top Hollywood movies and more without purchasing a subscription. In 2020, Amazon Studios' assumed creative leadership of IMDb TV - both for licensed content and its push into Originals. The Content and Programming team for IMDb TV is shaping the future of digital video entertainment. Our mission is to build earth's most customer-centric premium ad-supported video service, free and convenient for hundreds of millions of customers to enjoy. Amazon Studios is looking for a creative executive who can build on our early success and help define our future.
Amazon Studios is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated Creative Assistant to support its Co-Head of Content and Programming for IMDB TV.
The successful candidate will be able to effectively multi-task, have the ability to independently complete departmental administrative projects and react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround. The candidate will also have great attention to detail, have great organization skills and have the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice.
• Assist in managing the project submission process and upkeep of submission logs
• Development tracking as well as providing notes on submitted pitches, treatments, and episodes
• Coordinate and interface with other departments including but not limited to: marketing, business affairs, legal, PR, creative, production, and post-production teams.
• Interface with all levels of Amazon Studios employees as well assist in communication with external stakeholders and the creative community on a daily basis.
• Conduct research as needed and maintain general tracking of industry players, overall deals, trends and the competitive landscape.
• Shadowing and support of creative projects.
• Maintain positive attitude and willingness to be a team player.
• 2+ years of experience as an assistant at a network, studio or production company, or one year as a creative executive.
• Experience with basic artwork manipulation using Adobe Photoshop (i.e. converting file types, simplifying layers, resizing or isolating elements, etc.)
• Experience utilizing social media and entertainment media sources to discover industry trends, talent news, and viral/breaking stories
• Experience researching and organizing large sets of data and information
• Bachelor's degree
• Creative thinker with a passion for film, television, art and music
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Positive, proactive and able to consistently exercise great judgment.
• Excellent story skills.
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
• Creative problem-solver.
• High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.