Coordinator, International Originals, Latin America
Miami, FL US
The overall goal of this department is to contribute to the performance of the network by increasing ATS (average time spent viewing) and reach performance to drive appointment viewing. In order to achieve this goal, maximize the effectiveness of promotional campaigns with strategic and optimal promo placement.
1. Create and maintain updated Media Planning strategy documents for linear, secondary events, TVE App & VOD which are key tools used for proper implementation of strategies by Media Planning, Operations team (promo optimization) & OAP (promo creation).
2. Approve weekly plan formulated w/in GRiP it! by respective Operations team members and guide operations with the necessary adjustments based on TRPs variances, to ensure effective promotional support in line with programming priorities.
3. Become an expert in GRiP it! As well as the US Hispanic market in order to gauge effective reach & frequency of demo targets and determine whether a campaigns require any adjusting.
4. Track all program changes and manage timely updates and distribution of Media Planning strategy documents.
5. Communicate to manager and team leadership about any challenges encountered in the implementation of network strategies.
6. Work closely with Digital Media and Operations team on Miranda promotional strategies and Social Reload events.
7. Manage all requests to air Public Service Announcements requests.
8. Manage and coordinate any New Looks and/or Channel Launches.
9. Participate in all brand meetings where top/up-coming network priorities are defined for the entire team to ensure consistent brand focus and messaging across every platform
10. Garner clear understanding of log creation process in order to properly guide management decision making.
11. Perform linear network Research with Nielsen data to update GRiP it! Reports (Weekly ratings, Quarterly Reach & Matrix-2x a year).
12. Work with immediate team and EMS to modify GRiP it! benchmarks based on effective Reach/Frequency levels.
13. Analyze promo campaign performance, validate effectiveness of promotional strategies in TechEdge or any promo analysis requested or needed.
• Monitor and analyze competitor promo strategies.
• Create Gabriel Break formats structures, so Operation can create them in Gabriel.
• Schedule Go App & VOD promo campaigns and ensure mirroring programming strategy and priorities.
• Create and analyze Go App & VOD promotional reports in Free wheel.
• Identify promo inventory that can be recycled.
• Work with Sales and/or any other department in order to respond to any special request or specific needs.
* Minimum of two years of similar work experience within advertising, local or cable markets preferred.
* College degree preferred. High School diploma or equivalent required.
* Computer skills including an understanding of MS Office, Word, and Excel.
* Familiarity with production and or traffic environment a plus.
* Knowledge & experience within media metrics is preferred and experience with GRiP it! preferred
* Must be a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment.
* Requires strong quantitative data skills, meticulous attention to detail, strong organization skills and the ability to multi-task.
* Strong personal and communication skills.
* Must be flexible and capable of working in ever-changing environment.
* Must be willing to work some over-time if needed.
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States
miami, floria, mia, fl