Acquisition Team Executive
Walt Disney Company Media Networks
What part will you play:
A key member of the regional acquisitions team, this role will be responsible for the financial and legal administrative processes for all acquisition deals as well as providing overall general support to the regional content team.
Reporting to the department head of acquisitions and working closely with the operations, programming, finance, and legal departments, responsibilities will include collation of internal feedback on new shows, liaising with licensors on payments, contract filing, and budget record-keeping processes.
Essential job functions:
• Liaising with the finance department and ensuring timely payments as per contract obligations. (15%)
• Accurate data entry of contract details for content management and budget tracking purposes. (15%)
• Coordination of screener review meetings and collation of feedback from various offices. (15%)
• Working with operations team on program material requests or delivery (5%)
• Handle inter-department queries on acquired properties (10%)
• Supporting the administrative and operational work of the regional acquisitions/original production teams. (20%)
• Support and assist in negotiations of selected titles/regional and local deals where necessary. (20 %)
• Bachelor's degree holder.
• Fluent in spoken & written English.
• Good Microsoft application skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Efficient, organized, and enthusiastic.
• Good interpersonal & communication skills.
• Experience in Television or animation.
But wait, there is more!
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
• Cool benefits such as Summer Fridays
• More Fun, Less Fear, All In Culture
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site