Associate Full Stack Engineer, Security
Sherman Oaks, CA
Activision Central Tech works to support our development studios and their titles. Comprised of seven main teams, we have many specialties including big data, privacy and security, motion capture and animation pipeline technologies, graphics, build and infrastructure for studio development and data centers, optimization, systems programming and online services including matchmaking and networking. Central Tech is distributed globally with offices across the U.S., and in Canada, England, Ireland and Japan.
Most of our teams are comprised of both engineering and research talent, allowing us to always have an eye on the future. Our talented engineers help with title development and provide valuable knowledge sharing between studios while our researchers are action-oriented and keep a strong connection with the needs of the game studios.
Central Tech is part of Activision. To learn more about us and our research, please visit us at https://research.activision.com/.
The Activision Central Technology (CT) team is seeking a Security Analyst to identify and respond to threats through analysis of server telemetry and contribute to our understanding of a dynamic security landscape through research and collaboration.
• Master latest telemetry analysis tools
• Identify threat indicators
• Recommend or apply countermeasures based on findings
• Maintain an understanding of the current security landscape
• Research and document relevant security topics
• Experience with Activision telemetry analysis
• Strong communication and collaboration skills
• Understanding of the security threats to Activision live operations
• Understanding of security best practices
Activision Blizzard, Inc. is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment.