Stagehands Perform, at a minimum, the following duties:
• Move, install, place, handle and maintain all sets, scenery, props and Flyfloors.
• Operate equipment for live sound effects (as opposed to disc, wire, tape, etc.)
• Operate entertainment lighting consoles/switchboards, spotlights, and other lighting equipment (except lights and equipment as may be attached to the camera), including the installation and focusing such lighting to attain the desired effect.
• Function as scenic carpenters. Specialists will also perform rigging functions.
• Operate Teleprompter units, both for studio operations and remote locations.
• Meet the standards for stagehand as designated by The International Alliance of Theatrical Stage Employees.
• Skills include – Scenic Carpentry; entertainment lighting, be able to operate a Teleprompter unit.
Applicants must be a member in good standing of I.A.T.S.E. Local Two (2).