Are you excited to create new technology that fuels interactive entertainment? Come build the future of interactive entertainment with us!
We are looking for interactive and software development contributors to join our Prime Gaming Live team to help us build and market cutting-edge entertainment content. Prime Gaming Live was created to explore new types of entertainment and bring the best of pop culture and gaming together. Our livestream programs are watched by millions of viewers on our Twitch channel. We are ready to ramp up our program and build out our team.
In Prime Gaming Live, we are driving new forms of interaction for our viewers. Those experiences are built on the Twitch Extension framework or on mobile web/ applications that allow viewers agency in programming content. This position will lead the efforts to implement and explore the technical and creative possibilities of interactive viewing on Twitch.
Your role will be to be our technical design leader. You will create an organization to design and implement new technologies required to deliver engaging and entertaining interactive experiences to our viewers on our Twitch channel.
• You will be responsible for the design and specifications of a collection of technical engineering investments that both meet short term programming needs and build a long term foundation that allows our interactive design to continue to innovate with our programming.
• The candidate will be responsible for the hiring and development of an organization to implement that plan.
• You will design and implement interactive elements for existing programming, including, but not limited to Twitch Extensions, Chat interactions, Mobile based Applications and Real World inputs.
• In order to perform these tasks, you will have to demonstrate the ability to organize a technical implementation process, communicate their intent and progress, and measure their results against clearly communicated business outcomes.
• You will also contribute to the strategic leadership of the channel, providing insightful consul on the possibilities and limitations that our technological foundation can deliver.
• BA/BS in Computer Science or technology discipline or equivalent experience
• 4+ years of technical management experience.
• 2+ years of experience with HTML5, IOS and Android based Application development and High Performance Graphics implementations.
• MS in Computer Science, specializing in System Arch. Design.
• PC or Console Video Game Development experience.
• Twitch Extensions development experience.
• Twitch Streaming Experience.
• Two years of Operating Business Experience.
• Experience in Customer facing Interactive Experience deliver, for instance, Video Game development, Mobile Application development, Entertainment oriented Website design.
• Ability to write a multipage business paper and present it to technical management to an effective conclusion.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age