Houston, TX US
• The Commercial Producer/Graphic Artist will create on-air promotion and commercial spots, messaging and campaigns for Sales and News from concept to completion.
• Projects may include daily topical promotion, proof of performance, image campaigns, web and social drivers.
• Duties will also include sales presentations, corporate materials and sponsor messages.
• The Promotions/Commercial Producer will maintain a close relationship with all Sales AE's, Sales managers, newsroom producers, and EP's
• Proficient editing with Adobe Premiere / After Effects
• Distribute all finished products to multiple outlets as directed
• Creating and managing original production shoots
• Works with vendors and clients on an occasional basis
• Maintains accurate files on all projects including scripts, audio/video notes, v/o talent information and music sources.
• Responsible for coordinating and scheduling timely delivery of creative product
• Build and troubleshoot Photoshop and template issues.
• Interact well with the all departments and Art Director to produce graphics at their request.
• Secure specialized technical functions within post production workflows.
• Maintain and archive the day to day image material and templates.
• Build interactive graphics with external data.
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience at a television station, network or agency as an on-air writer/producer/shooter/editor/graphic artist.
• Must be highly creative, innovative and have strong writing, video, original production and editing skills.
• Must have attention to detail and accuracy with excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must have strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task.
• Proficiency with non-linear editing equipment, specifically Adobe Premiere Pro.
• Proficiency with After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Great Attitude.
• College degree/ Film/Production/Journalism.
• Available to work weekends & evenings. (when needed)
• Experience running shoots and original production.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site