Burbank, CA US
We currently have an opening for a Systems Engineer. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
As an IT Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining and resolving complex technical problems across IT infrastructure services including Azure AD and On-prem AD, Office 356, file and print services, DNS, DHCP, Storage and Networking. The ideal candidate will not only have excellent technical skills but also be able to interface with supporting IT teams for capacity planning, change management and issue resolution throughout our 24x7x365 IT Operations.
• Maintain the operations of all enterprise physical and virtual systems, servers and storage.
• Implement Azure SSO and MFA based web applications both on-prem and cloud based.
• Maintain the operation of Office365, Azure AD, EMS and Intune environment.
• Troubleshoot and resolve any IT service issues related to operating systems and servers.
• Analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving systems related hardware, software and networking issues.
• Ability to Install, Configuring, optimize, fine-tune and monitor operating system software and servers.
• Performing high-level root cause analysis for service interruption recovery and creating preventive measures.
• Writing knowledge Articles for the technical support staff on solving common systems-related problems.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or Management Information Systems.
• Ability to administer Windows Server operating systems from 2008 to 2019.
• Strong knowledge in Office 365, Exchange Online, Teams, Intune and Azure Premium 1 features.
• The candidate should have a deep understanding of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and certificate authorities and how they work.
• VMware vSphere, vCenter, vSAN, and virtual networking knowledge is required.
• Experience with SAN, NAS, and Linux technologies is a plus.
• This must be an energetic individual, who welcomes challenges and is able to work in a fast-moving, quick response, demanding, flexible environment, with minimal supervision.
• The individual must be flexible, willing to accept business and technology change. He or she must be a team player, capable of independent work, study and analysis. The individual must be a self-starter, assertive and self-confident.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Highly advanced analytical and reasoning skills.
• Ability to multi-task and manage time and resources efficiently and effectively.
• Ability to work independently and be resourceful is required.
• Must be comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment and maintain sensitivity to personnel and corporate concerns.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site