Stamford, CT US
PLEASE NOTE: This is a project / limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 12 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
This position will be working within the Peacock Digital Network Operations Center (DNOC) as a team member helping to deliver digital ads into NBCUniversal's live event streams. The Ad Insertion Coordinator will be responsible for delivering digital ad pods into live event streams while also providing video live streaming support and monitoring feeds of all NBCUniversal events including News, Sports, and Entertainment.
• Communicate with commercial control room directors to support digital advertising operations
• Manually insert advertising triggers into event-based livestreams and confirm playback across all supported customer devices
• Provide quality control monitoring of Best-in-Class NBC Sports streams such as the Olympics, NHL, NBA, MLB, NASCAR, Premier League, College Football, PGA Tour, etc.
• Identify, diagnose, and escalate customer impacting issues quickly and clearly
• Bachelor's Degree in Video Production or a related field
• Minimum one (1) year experience including internships ideally in a live sports production environment
(note job #: )
• Willingness to work overnight shifts, overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Familiar with digital and video operations
• Excellent computer skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must have a reliable work history and be punctual
• General sense of Web content management systems
• Technical experience with digital video and audio, troubleshooting and test techniques
• Strong attention to detail, communication and interpersonal skills
• Effectively flexible in approach, and responds well to pressure
• A track record of meeting or exceeding performance expectations
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site