College Marketing Representative
San Francisco, CA US
Creative Director - Consumer Campaigns (SF integrated marketing agency)
We are looking for a CREATIVE DIRECTOR- CONSUMER CAMPAIGNS who will work alongside of our agency's research and strategy teams, to create compelling creative campaigns that resonate with consumers and drive meaningful results. The Creative Director defines the overall vision, creates brilliant ideas, and brings them to life in art, copy, and experience. Works closely with clients and colleagues to understand and interpret the challenge, directs and approves the work, and presents it to clients.
Our ideal candidate is a skilled storyteller and brilliant presenter, able to develop and pitch consumer brand campaigns and guide the process of bringing them to fruition. They are an integral part of a multidisciplinary team, and able to motivate and inspire teammates to ''think big'', and to deliver distinctive work.
• Develop a creative vision for client brands, based on research and insights.
• Lead the development of campaign concepts and pitch presentations for new
• business and client engagements
• Present to clients, sell creative concepts, and engender trust.
• Inspire progressive, on-strategy thinking across multidisciplinary teams including
• creative, social, and PR
• Provide thought leadership to stimulate professional development and inspiration within the team
• Demonstrate experience and ability to succeed in a deadline-oriented, fast-paced environment
• Provide creative leadership, inspiring a culture of creativity, across the account and department
• 8+ years of experience in a creative leadership role within a major advertising – creative - digital agency
• A compelling portfolio of work with consumer brand campaigns
• Exceptional communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work with virtual teams across multiple offices
• Inspiring creativity, and attention to detail
• Adobe Creative Suite mastery, adept with collaboration platforms like Slack and Google apps
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site