Production Assistant / Runner
Los Angeles, CA US
The SVP Content Creative and SVP Media are looking for a sharp, detail-oriented Administrative Assistant to provide dedicated administrative assistance. You will have complete ownership of their calendars, expenses, meeting agendas and manage complex travel itineraries. You will be the go-to resource for the team on processes, procedures and help escalate urgent matters, all while keeping a good pulse on the organization's health and morale. You will be working in a fast-paced environment with passionate team members who are focused on quality and execution. You must thrive on creativity and innovation, working to inspire a multifunctional team with an approach that embraces teamwork, collaboration, mentorship, open communication and diversity.
• Heavy calendar management in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment.
• Ownership of various meetings, collecting and creating agendas.
• Involved project work dependent on org needs.
• Plan and execute on-site and off-site meetings, dinners, and team events.
• Prepare monthly expense reports and handle complex travel itineraries.
• Set up travel and accommodations for executives or visitors coming to CBS.
• Serve as the face of CBS on behalf of your leads and help them build great relationships with internal stakeholders and external contacts.
• Establish trusted relationships across the extended management team, i.e., C-suite leaders, key client leaders, etc.
• Work to develop and implement new processes and mechanisms that will ultimately improve team performance, creativity, communication and collaboration.
• 1-3 years of experience in in talent management, project management, consulting, or marketing and/or 1-3 years of experience in an administrative support role.
• Advanced knowledge of Outlook e-mail/calendar, Zoom, Slack, OneDrive, SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote.
• Experience with heavy calendaring for multiple principals or teams.
• Track record of consistently going above and beyond.
• Understanding of traditional and digital entertainment marketing, including but not limited to on-air, display, print, OOH, paid social, performance and digital media channels.
• Exemplary team player able to build relationships quickly with internal and external stakeholders with a wide range of personality types.
• Comfortable in a test-and-learn environment.
• Possess strong decision-making skills and can operate with significant autonomy and discretion.
• Creative thinker with strategic and analytical prowess.
• Detail oriented with strong project management skills.
• Ability to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment.
• An excellent listener and communicator with a high EQ.
• Embraces accountability.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site