Publicity Coordinator - APAC
Singapore, SG SG
We are in search of an Assistant Marketing Manager to be based in Singapore. This is a 1-year contract role.
You Eat, Live, Breathe Music
Creativity runs in your blood
We are currently seeking a regional Assistant Marketing manager for SEA based in Singapore. The role serves as a communication link between repertoire owners globally especially from the US & UK and the marketing teams in SEA, communicating marketing initiatives, best practices and priorities between the two entities.
About this role
• Ability to “think outside the box” and be able to implement new and effective ways to market and promote assigned releases, always ahead of the game.
• Develop and manage marketing and promotional plans with repertoire owners and stakeholders globally to best promote and represent the label’s interests.
• Implement marketing plans and provide support to marketing teams in SEA markets.
• Collaborate with Digital Marketing and Account Servicing teams to deliver innovative, effective and social media marketing campaigns
• Manage, and execute 360 marketing plans, with a good understanding of marketing mix, on and offline.
• Develop ideas and oversee content plans. Possess great understanding of content and social media marketing nuances.
• Organised and detailed oriented, ability to manage project from start to finish. Generate timelines of project needs and key dates with all departments and coordinate the efforts to meet all deadlines
• Analyze results of marketing efforts as well as any other appropriate contextual market conditions; identify key opportunities and communicate these to the team
• Maintain artist calendars and promotional itineraries
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in related field (music, entertainment, marketing)
• Excellent communication skills with all levels of people (written, verbal, presentation)
• Extremely organized and able to multi-task and prioritize
• Strong in developing new and maintaining existing relationships
• Self-starter, able to work independently in the field day to day with little direct supervision
• Creative thinker
• Possess great understanding and knowledge in social media marketing
• Strong in event planning
• Proven knowledge and passionate about music and pop culture.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site