HR Business Partner
Experienced marketing and communications executive with the capabilities to develop and implement integrated internal and external strategies that scale and amplify the company's diversity and inclusion efforts.
• Create and coordinate the development of brand marketing campaigns, assets, events and social media activations that reach targeted audiences.
• Develop strategic messaging and materials that communicate and strengthen the narrative and reputation of the company through earned and paid media.
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with media as well as coalitions with internal and external stockholders.
• Team and budget management
• Leverage programs and sponsorships that lead to innovative opportunities.
• Bachelor's degree preferred but not mandatory
• 10+ years marketing and communications experience in diversity and inclusion as well as entertainment.
• Exceptional writing and editing skills with attention to context and detail that effectively communicate a message
• Experience leading and managing a team
• Extensive experience in issues management and crisis communications
• Adept at leveraging social and digital platforms Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
• Must have leadership presence and the ability to advise corporate and creative executives.
• Ability to collaborate with team (s) and work across a large enterprise with multiple stockholders.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site