New York, NY US
Discovery's Digital group is a well-funded start-up within Discovery, Inc. We are fast, nimble and have fun developing new, innovative and immersive digital products, platforms, marketing and content experiences for eighteen iconic brands, including Discovery Channel, HGTV, Food Network, TLC, Investigation Discovery and Animal Planet.
We are an agile and diverse team of experts working at the crossroads of business, technology and customers to create amazing products, platforms and services that change the future of media and entertainment. As content creators and storytellers, we’re building on the Discovery legacy by driving new products, services and technology to evolve the viewing experience… telling better, more engaging stories to millions of viewers across the Internet every day.
The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to multiple executives in the US Digital Division. This includes heavy scheduling and travel management, expense reports, sensitive communications, and providing high level support to the broader Digital team.
1. Manage calendars and schedules for multiple executives.
2. Schedule and organize internal, external and remote meetings, including preparation of materials, conference room booking and set up, video conferences, and catering for executives and teams.
3. Arrange travel itineraries and complete travel and monthly expense reports.
4. Provide day to day support for the Digital Product & Design Team, including coordination of team meetings, events, and parties.
5. Answer telephone, screen and route calls, respond to internal and external inquiries and provide routine information within scope of authority.
6. Act as administrative liaison to department staff, internal partners, vendors, and consultants.
7. Maintain and initiate the ordering of department supplies and materials.
8. Assist with financial processing of invoices and purchase orders.
9. Partner closely with other Executive Assistants on team and provide back up support as needed.
10. Work on special projects and perform other related duties as assigned.
• 3+ years of executive administrative experience within a fast paced, corporate environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience strongly preferred.
• Strong organizational and administrative management skills; must be articulate and detail-oriented.
• Self-motivated team player who thrives in collaborative environment.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Proactive with ability to anticipate executive needs and ensure thorough follow-up.
• Ability to assess priorities and maintain composure and diplomacy at all times.
• Significant level of discretion due to exposure to confidential information.
• Must be adaptable and flexible to an ever-changing environment.
• Strong MS Outlook and MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Word and Excel).
• Must have the legal right to work in the US.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site