Creative Operations Manager
New York, NY
The News Site Strategy team is seeking an Associate Manager to join our growing team. Site Strategy is a part of the larger ViacomCBS Digital Integrated Marketing team that oversees advertising solutions for the CBS portfolio of premium brands. Site Strategy's focus is to proactively identify and build revenue-driving packages/programs, execute sold sponsorships and keep an overall pulse on ad sales revenue for each business unit.
Site Strategy seeks an organized, solutions-oriented, details-focused marketer to join our News team as an Associate Manager. The News Site Strategy team supports Sales in driving revenue for CBS News Digital and its cutting-edge, 24/7 streaming News property CBSN.
The ideal candidate loves News, is highly organized and solutions-oriented, and thrives in a fast-paced and quickly evolving marketplace. This role will support the News Site Strategy team in both pre- and post-sale with a major focus on post-sale.
• Assist with the execution of sold sponsorships, helping prep and track assets and monitoring live campaigns as they launch to ensure all elements run flawlessly and smoothly
• Closely monitor sold campaigns, working with various teams within the Sales, News Edit and Social Solutions teams to watch analytics and guarantee delivery and peak performance for our clients
• Help with the creation of pre-sale opportunities, both digital only and TV360, prepping Google Slides/PowerPoint decks and coordinating across teams within Site Strategy on cross-Business Unit packages
• Curate proactive one-sheets and decks, translating research and compelling stats into client-facing language. Liaise with Research on ad hoc projects
• Support the team in answering RFPs, working with Client Solutions to read brand briefs and help with creating media plans
• Generally support the News Site Strategy team with day-to-day projects, pitching in where help is needed
• Keep meetings note for editorial and other key calls
• Help manage all elements of News pre- and post-sale under the guidance of manager and team
• Project manage execution of sold sponsorships, including gathering of assets and running point between Sales and Editorial to ensure all elements are in place and campaigns are launching and delivering flawlessly. Includes heavy management of Editorial calendar and client & production timelines.
• Play a key role in campaign wrap reports, working with research/BI to compile delivery reporting and research and present in a compelling manner, gathering elements and maintaining team trackers
• Assist in TV360 - i.e. linear and digital - pitches, prepping collateral and architecting the basis of a compelling proposal
• Take part in key calls with business unit leads, taking and sending out meticulous notes
• Keep an updated tracking report of the competitive marketplace (TV and digital) in order to understand what our competitors are doing, where clients are spending their ad dollars and what unique executions are running on various channels
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Bachelor's degree and minimum of 2+ years experience in digital media, or relevant marketing or analytics field
• Strong Excel, PowerPoint, design and writing skills
• Analytical capabilities and strength in diving into the numbers to find and tell a story
• Detail-oriented approach, organization and capability to juggle multiple projects under pressure
• Initiative - seeks to proactively help and goes above and beyond
• Resourcefulness and good judgment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Passion for the industry and learning new things
• Positive, solutions-oriented attitude and rock-solid work ethic
You might also have -
• Experience in the News space or an affinity for News
• Experience working with/on Sales or Integrated Marketing teams
• Strong project management abilities
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site