Full Time Job
Digital Sales Manager
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
KXNews in Minot is in search of a dynamic Digital Sales Manager who will partner with our medial sales team in a consultative, creative, and seller focused approach. You will be the digital expert on the team. You will work with station Account Executives and
other Sales Management to provide innovative ideas in digital marketing solutions to help grow our clients' businesses.
The Digital Sales Manager (DSM) directly oversees the daily operations of the station's digital advertising business and interacts with clients and advertising agencies to maximize digital revenue.
The DSM assists in training and developing Account Executives and collaborates with the DOS & LSM on digital sales.
• • Develops and executes sales strategies which result in exceeding revenue targets in digital
• Works with Account Executives and clients developing results driven digital marketing solutions across multiple platforms.
• Attends sales calls with Account Executives to develop new accounts and maximize existing accounts.
• Be an effective educator/trainer both internally and externally on digital tactics, benefits, and trends.
• In partnership with the Local Sales Manager, prepare and lead sales meeting.
• Works closely with Accounts Receivable and sales team to maintain current and collectible aging.
• Acts as a backup for the Local Sales Manager on an as needed basis.
• Manage Digital inventory and effective pricing.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
• Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience preferred.
• Minimum three-year experience in Sales, preferably in the Digital field.
• Current knowledge of digital ad technology, online ad serving, 3rd party research skills such as ComScore and Google Analytics.
• IAB and/or Google AdWords certification a plus.
• Proficiency in MS Office products required.
• Experience with Wide Orbit, Matrix, Strata, Nielsen, ComScore and AdMall are a plus.
• Fluency in English; with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Occasional travel required; available to work extended hours if needed.
NexstarNexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site