Senior Finance Director
Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
Reporting into a Finance Director, the Manager leads the financial planning and analysis function to provide business partnering support, prepare budgets, monitor financial performance, and provide analysis supporting business decisions.
1. Lead, motivate and guide FPA team to provide strong finance business partner support.
2. Prepare individual contribution as well as consolidate the team's areas of P&L and cashflow in monthly close reporting, forecasts, annual budget and mid-range plans.
3. Leverage strong understanding of business drivers to validate and review budgeted targets, providing financial advice and recommendations.
4. Conduct and report variance analysis vs budget and forecasts for the P&L and Cashflow.
5. Partner with department managers to meet operational KPIs and drive new business initiatives.
6. Prepare in-depth and well-thought-out business cases and presentation decks to support management.
7. Provide financial guidance to operation departments, e.g. purchase orders, deal approvals and spending within budget; expense recognition criteria and revenue recognition criteria.
8. Support finance functional/reporting changes and related systems implementation / update.
9. Continuous efforts to improve process flows, forecasting and reporting efficiency.
Perform any other tasks/projects as assigned from time to time.
SGP - Hansapoint - SPENA