Traffic & Asset Coordinator
What part will you play:
The Coordinator serves as a primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders across content planning and the production teams. The position entails collating, tracking and communicating information in a detailed and efficient manner. In addition, the role also provides executive assistance to the VP of the department and support on departmental projects and initiatives. As the position works across multiple functional teams, it requires excellent communication, time management and stakeholder management skills.
Essential job functions:
Content Planning and Budgeting Support
• Assist in maintaining the content pipeline and calendar across linear and multi-platforms.
• Distribute and collaborate the pipeline and franchise grid with APAC stakeholders
• Ensure APAC launch dates post US launch dates.
• Deliver monthly reports to Finance and Accounting for the monthly forecasts.
• Submit eOpex and maintain content budget tracking.
Inventory and Rights Management
• Manage the inventory and rights for Kids content across linear and non-linear platforms.
• Work closely with the International team on maintaining the inventory and APAC avail rights for Adult Swim content.
• Create and maintain the contracts, rights, cost, and amortization information in Ingress and Broadcast Management System.
• Coordinate with the Finance team to ensure costs are up to date in the systems.
Content Operations Coordination
• Manage and monitor delivery schedule based on broadcast and digital priorities across APAC.
• Provide timely requests for compliance and localization meeting set deadlines.
• Work closely with DTOP operations to ensure materials availability and milestone dates are met.
• Communicate availability, change, and appropriate usage of broadcast materials and promotional assets across APAC. Manage the volume of content for compliance and localization.
• Verify song clearance with distributors.
• Assist with tracking and maintaining localization budget.
• Liaise with Licensor on any dubbing access.
• Assist in coordinating content and acquisitions screenings where required.
• Assist in the preparation of screenings, presentations, and submissions of awards & festivals.
• Distribute materials and assets to related parties and collate feedback.
• Handle distribution of legal contracts including mailing, scanning, and dispatching.
• Handle procurement procedures for production team including new vendor set up.
• Process production invoices and follow up on payments.
Executive Assistance/Department Administrator
• Provide administrative support to VP of Kids Content, ensuring effective communication and confidentiality at all times.
• Coordination and scheduling of meetings, appointments, travel, and conferences.
• Managing the department admin/discretionary (T&E) budget including but not limited to forecasting, approvals, and accruals.
• Bachelor's Degree – TV/Media or Communication preferred
• Attention to detail, solid organization skills and an aptitude for managing multiple projects simultaneously to meet tight deadlines in a multi-cultural environment
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and other administrative organization programs
• Fluent in both written and spoken English.
• Asia Pacific TV experience preferred.
• Experience in the Kids sector is beneficial.
• A great team player.
• Self-starter, responsible, systematic, and able to work under pressure.
• Mature and able to work and correspond clearly and independently.
But wait, there is more!
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands.
• Cool benefits such as Summer Fridays.
• More Fun, Less Fear, All In Culture.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site