Full Time Job
Associate Producer, Post Production Temp
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
THE DIVISION'S STORY
Content Services and Operations consists of a wide range of media centric roles. We are responsible for managing the entire life cycle of A+E's programming. This is where we produce, transform, broadcast and distribute content as well as run the technical infrastructure for the Media Supply chain. We are an energetic team that fulfills the business objectives within a thriving dynamic industry. Developing new solutions to continually improve the user experience of our customers, consumers and colleagues is our mandate. If you have the determination and aptitude we are seeking for a role in this challenging and rewarding business and are eager to work for a department that sets the standard for our industry, then we look forward to speaking with you!
The Associate Producer provides support to our Stamford Post Production team, reporting to the Supervising Producer. This position includes a strong background in all phases of post-production.
MORE ABOUT WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and an ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
• You'll work closely with the production team on every stage of our projects: including brainstorming, research, media and edit support, and mix sessions.
• You'll assist in creating Rights Bibles and support materials, including conformed scripts, shot sheets, music cue sheets, 3rd party footage releases, etc.
• You'll work closely with creative partners, third party vendors, production staff and editors; to support these relationships you must be comfortable receiving and implementing feedback and able to communicate clearly and effectively as well as extensive note-taking and documentation and contributing to project brainstorming and development meetings.
WHAT YOU'LL LEARN:
On our team, you will have the opportunity to create great content. You will have exposure to all the inner workings of what it takes to get our content out the door and on the eyes of the world. Collaborate with Programming, Scheduling, and Legal to name just a few of the stakeholders in our organization. You will challenge your creative spirit as we embrace the technological advances to producing and delivering award winning content and sharing globally.
YOUR STORY: [+BEHAVIORS] (what you need to have)
• Minimum 3-5 years production/post-production experience.
• Familiarity with all aspects of media management; we work with a broad range of materials ranging from SD video to 4K files.
• Experience analyzing third party licenses (music, stills, stock footage) and various forms of programming and distribution agreements.
• Collaborative and team-oriented approach
• Familiarity with and understanding of television production formats, archival footage research and music licensing is helpful.
• Bachelor's degree in Television Production/Communication or equivalent.
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Please note project assignment associates are engaged to provide service to A+E Networks on a temporary basis in connection with a specific project. Project assignment associates are hired and employed through a third-party vendor with a duration/tenure of no longer than eighteen (18) months.