Brand Partnerships Specialist
San Mateo, CA
Brand Manager – Key Titles (Store and Services)
Brand Manager Key Titles (Store and Services)
San Mateo, CA
The PlayStation Store & Services Marketing team is on a mission to become the engine of profitable growth that future proofs the PlayStation business for years to come. We will achieve this by providing personalised, relevant and inspiring campaigns that add value for our Players and improve their gaming experience. We are looking for a Brand manager who will be responsible for the development of marketing campaigns which help drive sales opportunities across the worlds' best content on PlayStation Store as well as PlayStation Plus and PlayStation Now businesses.
This new key role, will report to the Global Group Marketing Manager for Content Lifecycle Management in London, UK. You will be at PlayStation HQ in San Mateo, CA. Do you want to build and develop world-class global campaigns that encourage our players to buy the worlds biggest games and subscription products from PlayStation Store? This new team will become industry-leading specialists in campaign strategy and global toolkit development for the top titles across PlayStation.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
• Responsible for 4-5 key title campaigns; accountable for full life-cycle PS Store & Services communication strategy.
• Develop global PS Store & Services toolkits across lifecycle in collaboration with the partner teams including Third Party Marketing and 1st party software
• Advise on marketing prioritisation and campaign phasing of their key titles
• Recommend investment level for each campaign to Strategy & Planning leads.
Part of your focus will be developing performance-based campaigns and toolkits to meet the roadmap of the globally agreed key content priorities that drive the PlayStation Store business. Your team works closely with the content lifecycle management group and are specialists in their products advising on campaigns to drive revenue opportunities and meet agreed important metrics. Globally responsible for key titles, they are willing to find solutions for executing plans within the new global ways of working aligning with key partners across the GSS business and within the global marketing team. We would love for you to be familiar with the gaming industry, have a knowledge and experience within an e-commerce platform, roadmap planning and creative briefing. You're comfortable balancing multiple priorities in a fast paced and sophisticated environment and have marketing technical expertise in the space. You like analysing data and are able to build campaign plans through data led insights. Bonus points if you have experience in an eCommerce-focused and subscriptions focused role.
Required: Bachelor's Degree
Preferred: Digital Marketing qualifications
• At least 4+ years of marketing experience in Gaming industry
• Experience working in eCommerce marketing roles with emphasis on Global market
• Experience in creative briefing
• Expertise in digital media strategy and execution best practice
• Proven experience analysing and working with data
• Comfortable managing design agencies as required
Candidate Preferred Qualities
• Analytical, results focused high accountability attitude
• Doesn't settle for the status quo, challenges and leads change in a positive way
• E-commerce-based marketing role expertise