Senior Financial Analyst - TV Distribution
Beverly Hills, CA
Role: Director, Budgeting
Reports to: VP, Production Finance
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Endeavor Content is a leader in the development, financing, and sales of premium film, television, theater, audio, and live content. Endeavor Content seeks to facilitate more ownership and creative freedom for artists, creators, and production companies in the ever-changing media landscape. Endeavor Content is a studio that has evolved to meet today's changing business needs and is committed to advocating diversity and equality within our industry.
Endeavor Content has been behind over 100 projects annually that have garnered numerous awards and commercial success. Endeavor Content's recent projects include films ''Just Mercy'' and ''Peanut Butter Falcon,'' television series ''See'' and ''Killing Eve,'' the podcast ''Blackout,'' Rihanna's ''Savage x Fenty Fashion Show'' special, and live event ''Rocketman Live.''
Endeavor Content is a division of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports, and content company.
• Create show-specific budgets when and as needed.
• Create and regularly maintain budget templates for multiple locations for quick and efficient budgeting and scenario analysis.
• Ensure consistent budgeting and tax credit tagging across our shows.
• Maintain and update the Chart of Accounts.
• Remain current on tax credits and incentives across the globe, assisting in tax credit applications, filing, and auditing processes.
• If possible, take on overflow work from the Directors of Production Finance.
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Sound judgment and ability to remain calm under pressure.
• Ability to operate successfully in a dynamic environment.
• In-depth knowledge of entertainment industry production, systems, software, and process.
(including Movie Magic Budgeting, PSL, Cast and Crew, Smart Accounting, Excel, etc.)
• Experience with union shows and guidelines in a variety of formats.
• Show level experience beneficial but not necessary.
• 5-7+ years Production Budgeting experience with a successful track record. Proven project management skills
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.