Director Of Compensation
New York, NY US
What to expect from your role with us!
Experience what it's like to work at one of the most dynamic and forward thinking music companies in the world. At Warner Music Group we are passionate about providing opportunities and committed to developing new talent. We are an organization of music lovers who are innovative and forward thinking - priding ourselves on our diverse, exciting and stimulating working environment. We are seeking creative individuals who are as passionate as we are!
The Compensation function is responsible for implementing competitive compensation packages to attract and retain top talent across our organization. The function is responsible for driving the strategic planning, design, development, implementation and communication of programs, and for managing externally competitive, fully integrated, geographically flexible and cost-effective measures for WMG's compensation programs and initiatives.
How you'll spend your days…
This is an exciting opportunity to serve as a business confidant and thought partner on all compensation matters and understand the organizational structure that meshes business needs, creativity, and technology together. You will partner with the Director of Compensation and internal stakeholders to facilitate innovative and modern total rewards operations in alignment with WMG business strategy.
• Assist with bi-quarterly bonus accrual reconciliation and aid in identifying changes in accrual calculations
• Participate in WMG's Market Data Survey participation process including but limited to population validation in partnership with HRG's, submission, review, and analysis of survey results
• Aid in the review of job descriptions and the provision of market data benchmarking upon request
• Assist in the monitoring regulatory updates and checks such as minimum wage changes, exempt status rulings and salary minimums
• Participate in compensation special projects including but not limited to salary structure review, report preparation, communications and/or presentation decks
• Participate in global compensation projects as needed
• Support initiatives to audit compensation data in Workday including but not limited to:
• Bonus and salary data
• Job profile and grade levels
• Contractual details: ensure details are entered accurately into Workday custom panels based on contract documentation
• Partner with HRG's regarding recommendations and corrections to employee data where needed as well as supporting any updates to employee compensation details where needed
• Aid the compensation team in troubleshooting compensation items where functional subject matter expertise is required to solution issues and review enhancement requests, working with the HRIS and third party support teams as needed
• Assist in the testing of changes to Workday configuration in sandbox to validate changes are acceptable for moves to production
• Support in the review of opportunities to enhance Workday capabilities in relation to compensation functionality through the bi-annual Workday update process, supporting functional testing activities to validate changes prior to production moves
• Assist in population verification for bonus and merit eligible employees
• Work with HRG's to resolve inquiries regarding bonus calculations and eligibility
• Support in the preparation of the Workday Annual Merit and Bonus process as it relates to population validation, eligibility, data integrity, system hierarchy, yearend approvers, and uploads as needed
• Assist in the distribution of files and report requests where needed
• Respond to territory / business unit queries in relation to the year-end process
• Aid in troubleshooting inquiries regarding employee compensation matters
• Support year-end reporting and analysis requirements of bonus and merit expenditure
What we are looking for…
• Minimum of 1-2 years of experience in analysis, design and/or administration of compensation programs
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel skills, including working knowledge of pivot tables, vlookups and logic calculations.
• Ability to consolidate and work with large volumes of employee compensation data
• High energy, results-oriented with strong operations skillset who can work in an agile environment with attention to detail
• Strong Analytical / numeric skillset with ability to master new systems quickly
• A consummate team player who is able to build effective professional relationships and has the ability to effectively work with and communicate across multiples levels of the organization
• An established track record of building credibility and trust across the organization, candid communication, high integrity, sound business ethics and judgement
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to multi-task on multiple projects
• Experience in Workday preferred but not required
• A Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field, from an accredited college or university preferred
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site